The Monsun Mega Dryer is one of the largest mixed flowgrain dryer in the world. It is designed for a safe and controlled drying ofgrain, seeds, malting barley, maize, paddy rice, sunflower seed, rape seed, horsebeans, coffee beans, peas, soya beans, etc.
No items found.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
When there is a need for drying of grain crops, a MONSUN MEGA DRYER is a good investment. Low capital cost, low energy consumption, low maintenance cost and minimal downtime. Computerized and user-friendly adjustment possibilities for the operators secure optimal settings of the grain dryer.
• Maximum return on investment
• High capacity in one wide column
• Low energy consumption
• Safe drying of oil seeds
• Reduction of moisture content from up to 40% -15% in one pass – advantageous when drying maize
• Maintains safely the germination capability in malting barley and seeds
• Preserves baking qualities in bread grain
• Homogeneous drying – reduces breakage and cracks
• Efficient dust removal by MONSUN™ VENTICLONES™
• Dedicated pass system for drying of paddy rice reducing the number of brokens considerably
All equipment and accessories for MONSUN MEGA DRYERS are designed for indoor as well as outdoor installation.
Fueled by options such as gas, oil, steam and electrical power heating
The MONSUN grain dryer can be supplied with line gas burner for natural gas or LPG. The hot air is mixed in two turns before it enters the drying column.
The drying air is taken in through the top of the furnace over a combined air-mix- and combustion chamber system providing a perfect heat distribution all over the cross section of the furnace and thus supplying an absolutely homogeneously heated air to the drying column.
The air-mix- and combustion chamber system is made from heat resistant steel. The gas burner is placed in separate enclosure below the combustion chamber with fresh air intake and access door.
The furnace is insulated in order to avoid loss of energy. The furnace casing is made from galvanized plate for outside installation together with the MONSUN drying column.
The exhaust air is cleaned to less than 20mg/Nm³ by MONSUN™ VENTICLONES™